How customer data is collected
Customer data may be collected when either:
- you make an enquiry with Hello Design,
- you sign up to the Hello Design mailing list,
- you provide your details when responding to a promotion/advertisement run by Hello Design.
Any information provided is given at your own discretion.
How your data is used
Hello Design collects data to be able to use it in a few ways:
- To confirm or respond to your enquiry,
- To sign you up to our email newsletter list.
How your data is stored
Your data is stored in the following ways;
- Standard contact details are stored within the Hello Design CRM system,
- Data required for the Hello Design email newsletter system is stored securely within a Mailchimp account.
Customer data is only accessible by the owner of Hello Design.
Hello Design will never share your data with any other individuals or organisations, and promises to only ever use it for the purposes stated above.
How to remove your details
If you would like Hello Design to delete any data that is held about you, please contact Hello Design.
You can unsubscribe from our email newsletter list at any time, by clicking here.